Easy, Hard, and Funny  

Posted by Zebulah in , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Why is it so hard to tell the truth but Yet so easy to tell a lie?
Why are we so sleepy in church but Right when the sermon is over we suddenly wake up?
Why is it so easy to forget a Godly message, but yet we tell others all of the nasty ones?
Of all the free gifts we may receive, Prayer is the very best one....
There are no costs, but wonderful rewards...

Isn't it funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why the world's going to hell.
Isn't it funny how someone can say 'I believe in God' but still follow Satan (who, by the way, also 'believes' in God).
Isn't it funny how you can tell a thousand jokes and they spread like wildfire, but when you start talking regarding the Lord, people think twice about sharing?
Isn't it funny how I can be more worried about what other people think of me than what God thinks of me.
I pray, for everyone who reads this entire message, they will be blessed by God in a way special for them.

0 comments

Post a Comment

News - USA

News - UK

News - Asia

Categories

Meet the Author

Zebulah

Welcome to my nook box. Live life to the fullest!

e-mail me

Email Subscription


Verse of the Day

Archives

Sponsors